Cothill House provides an inspirational education and unrivalled boarding opportunities for boys in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside where:
- Each boy is treated as an individual, nurtured and encouraged to find his strengths and develop his independence.
- Staff instil a love of discovery and learning amongst the boys, encourage a growth mindset and build their confidence.
- Boys are prepared for the challenges they will encounter at the next stage of their education and beyond.
- Boys are encouraged to embrace teamwork, be happy, busy and polite.
- The qualities of leadership, personal responsibility, kindness, truthfulness and respect for others are nourished.
- A wide range of opportunities are provided to inspire, enable and embolden all boys, and assist in their personal, social, academic, physical and cultural development.
- To provide a friendly and caring boarding environment that reflects the atmosphere and ethos of home.
- To safeguard and promote the physical and mental welfare of every pupil.